What should I expect to get out of this course?
- Explore key models and behaviours for team coaching and facilitating
- A clear ‘process’ for designing and delivering effective team coaching and development
- More confidence in dealing with differing needs and contexts for teams
- Understand and dig deeper into the skills of facilitating including practice, coaching and feedback and managing group dynamics
- An action plan for designing and facilitating a team coaching/development journey
What does it cover?
- What is team coaching, team development and facilitation?
- Key Models for team coaching, development and facilitation
- Process design principles – macro and micro levels
- Understand why some designs work and others don’t
- Creating a positive presence in the room
- Practice and feedback on the behavioural skills for effective facilitating in groups
- Managing resistance and emotions in others
- Managing your own emotions and boundaries
- Choice of mini-workshops hosted by expert practitioners
Who is this best for?
Executive Team Coaches/Development Consultants/ HR Professionals/ Line Managers/ Learning and Development Consultants and any others who work with groups and teams to improve their performance and health.
Number of places: 10